Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Graphic tee and a Blazer

hi guys,how was your day?mine was just good.Did almost nothing at work and today being my last day of the week at work i decided to make it my Friday and be very casual.So before i did the post on graphic tees i thought about this particular one i had from way back 2010 and it was hard to dig it out but i knew i had too cos i had missed it.I decided to wear it with my trusted blazer that never fails me cos its so comfy and even when i roll up the sleeves it doesn't grip me hard like some others.Today was also a good day cos my darling hubby was nice enough to be patient and take as many photos as i wanted and unlike other days they turned out better than before :-).
P.S:The reason I don't post much is either there's nobody to take photos or they just don't turn out the way i like.




what's all about pink if i may ask?

giving my hair a big break from weaves and braids




blazer:basler
graphic tee:marks and spencer
bag;random label
jeans:denim co
watch:longines
earrings:local vendor
sandals:gifted

thanks for checking in

“If all you can do is a bad thing,
well at least do it with your style!”
― Toba Beta

18 comments:

  1. You're beautiful. ... And short. Like myself. Love you tho.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks macaulay,bt I'm nt short o.I'm about 5'8 or more and I dnt think thts short :-).thnks for d comment

      Delete
    2. Lol. Ok. Feel free to see my blog www.naijatell.com

      Delete
  2. love yoour blazer esp and the outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i have the blazer please? Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes u can dear provided we do an exchange.so many things I wnt from u.lol.thanks

      Delete
  4. I love the blazer and it's color...you look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink usually signifies breast cancer awareness so i'm guessing that has something to do with the all about pink graphic? idk. Anyways, really like your blazer and you have pretty eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great style, I love the blazer's color :D
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm laughing because I've been looking for my blazer forever!! And posts like this make me want it even more. I promise when I find it I'm wearing it with EVERYTHING! Loving this cas' look. Will be rocking it to my next nail appointment (that is if I find it, of course).

    Great blog and post!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete