Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Easy Comfy Chic:A Modcloth Polyvore Challenge


easy comfy chic



Pointed toe pumps
modcloth.com



Navy necklace
modcloth.com


Cocktail jewelry
modcloth.com


Band ring
modcloth.com


Oversized hat
modcloth.com




  Hi lovelies,How has the week been so far?hope good? So a stylist from Modcloth  contacted me and asked if i would love to partcipate in the modcloth polyvore weekly challenge.I was really happy that they noticed my blog i must say so i said yes of course.I did a look for just me.This look is totally something i will wear if im out with my husband or with friends.Its a look that can be easily transformed from day to night without to much fuss.I always like a pop of colour and cobalt is still in.I also like to mix neutrals with prints and that pop of colour so you don't look like you are doing too much or too little.I especially love the hat,it makes a statement and makes the outfit really different than it would have been if it wasnt there.
  At the end of the week a winner will be chosen so tell me in the comment box what you think of my look and if you would wear it.Good thing is all these pieces can be gotten at modcloth.com and the dress comes in various sizes.Love you guys.

thanks for checking in.



3 comments: