Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Liebster Awards 2014

Hi lovelies,how have you guys been?..I know,i know i've been MIA and im sorry but i wont promise to be regular till im really sure i will be.So i've been nominated for the liebster awards.yay! Its an online award for bloggers with less than 200 followers created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.I want to thank Uju of Ethniques by Uju

THE RULES

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, which have less than 200 followers
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1.I'm a nail biter.Its an addiction ive been fighting so long to stop.*suggestions are needed on how to pls*
2.I'm a neat freak to the core,my husband can't stand me sometimes.
3.I love good food and i can make so many mean dishes.
4. I love makeup and the love is real.
5.Little things make me cry.
6.I'm a budget chic.I buy items that are beautiful,affordable and still of great  quality.
7.I have top notch organisation skills.Don't mean to be vain but its the truth.*winks*
8.My memory is one of a kind.I hardly ever forget stuff except I decide to.
9.I love taking photos,I hold myself from posting any and everything on instagram just so i dnt seem crazy.
10.I love tv like crazy.I can watch for 24hrs even when my eyelids are closing.
11.I can hardly be without my phone.(gatta be in the know)

THE QUESTIONS UJU ASKED ME AND MY ANSWERS.
1.In one sentence tell me about yourself.
-I'm a fun-spirited,open-minded,emotional and a rule my world kind of girl.

2.How do you get photographers to take your pictures for your blog.
-Its always my brother or my husband.Although the former takes better pictures because he's so patient

3.What do you like about blogging?
-I love the whole networking,ive learnt so much from blogging,stalking blogs and also the few time ppl recognized me along the way as a blogger.

4.What is your fashion fetish?(a fashion item you cant do without and always carry around)
-hmm,my makeup bag goes everywhere and in a smaller purse my lipstick, compact powder and a large powder brush.
5. What is the most expensive fashion item you have ever gotten for yourself/
-a pair of asos shoes
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Dwayne "the rock" Johnson.
7. Where is your dream travel place?
-Maldives
8.What do you like about your country?
-We have reasonable weather conditions and no serious natural disasters.
9.Most embarrassing moment 
-Can't remember seriously.

10..What book have you read that impacted you?
The Lady,Her Lover and Her Lord by T.D Jakes
11. .Whats your favorite television station?
-E!  anytime,anyday,anywhere :-)
MY QUESTIONS
1.What is that food you can eat all day long?
2.Alcohol or Ice-Cream
3.If you are to meet your very educated and fashionable mother-in-law for the very first time what will you wear?
4.What is your dream job?
5.What is the most expensive item you've gotten for yourself or as a gift?
6.Makeup or Clothes
7.If you have a chance to meet and spend a full day with a hollywood personality who will it be?
8.What is that dream item or accessory you one day wish to own?
9.What genre of music is your preference?
10.Dresses or pants
11.What is your typical go-to outfit?

MY NOMINATIONS
 Fola of Fola's oasis
thats it guys..
thanks for checking in.xoxo

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for nominating me. God bless you.
    xoxo
    yetty
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating moi!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete